Monday, July 3, 2017

Newberry VNM with Stick It Down

Need some inspiration to do a little scrapbooking?  Stick It Down has just the sketch for you!  Join along with this challenge and enter your layout!  There is also a Single Page sketch and a card sketch to play along with at SID.


I love that this sketch has loads of photos, great for a layout of a field trip with my son!  The Tamarack trees had changed color and that seemed to be the best color to use for background cardstock.


Die Cuts With a View Adventurer paper collection was the perfect patterned paper choice, and a few tree die cuts from my stash added the right embellishments.  I've had these tree die cuts for so long I don't have a clue to their origin.  A little inking with Versa Magic inks add just the right high and low lights to the trees.  I pulled out my sticker selection to create a title, both Making Memories and Francis Meyer alphabets were used in a Forrest Green.  Needed both sizes since the title was super long!  Keeping with the tree theme I used pine cones to finish the layout.  What a great way to remember a fun day with my son and his class last fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!