Friday, January 27, 2017

Heartbeats Anniversary

This fun card is featured on the Imagine Blog today!  Our challenge in the month of January was to use Light Wintergreen in our project, here is my contribution!


I am very blessed to be married to my husband, and found the perfect sentiments to create a wonderful anniversary card.  A few months back Imagine and CAS-ual Fridays Stamps conducted a blog hop and it was an opportunity to get to know this fun stamp line.  There were so many sentiments in the Big Treble and Love Notes sets that I couldn’t resist creating a background with Kaleidacolor ink on glossy cardstock. To continue the color theme of light wintergreen mint the vellum is brayered on the back with the same Kaleidacolor.  To top it off, the Heartbeats and Happy Anniversary images were stamped in VersaFine Majestic Blue and heat embossed with Iridescent Embossing Powder to give it just a bit of glimmer and shine.   I think it makes for a masculine looking card with just the right sentiment!

Imagine:

Other:
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps--Heartbeats, Love Notes 
Glossy White Card Stock
Vellum
Brayer
Heat Gun
Fiber or ribbon
Hole punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!