Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Retro Rubber Challenge Blog #08, Eyelets


It is time for a new challenge over at Retro RubberChallenge Blog!  This time it is as easy at digging out those eyelets we all fell in love with back in the early 90’s!  Remember pounding them in before we had the wonderful Cropadile tool?  I do, and have a few layouts in scrapbooks with eyelets applied in this manner.



Our rules are simple:
Create a new project, card, scrap book lay out, whatever.
Use eyelets.
Use a stamp from your stash that you have owned (preferably) for at least a year.

I had a blast creating my card for this challenge and it will be posted mid-challenge next week. 

Come and join the fun at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!