Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Card Blitz Part Un


Peter and his Cub Scout Troop were scheduled to go Christmas Caroling at Saint Charles Hospital . . . and on Thursday evening there was a request to bring a few Christmas cards to hand out to patients during the caroling.  I choose to make a few clean and simple cards inspired by sketches and challenges that use scraps from my Christmas stash.  This is the first of five:




Supplies:  DCWV paper pack from about 5 years ago; Quickutz:  wreath die, texture dies swirl and flourish;  Colorbox Ruby; Inkadinkado Warm Holiday Wishes; Iridescent Peacock Glitter embossing powder. 

This card was inspired by and entered in the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love Christmas caroling, we go every year and it is such a great time and means so much to those we share with. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week and for such a great cause too! Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wreaths are sweet! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wreaths. Love the dimension and the rich colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown. Hope to see your creation this week too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!