Thursday, November 20, 2014

TBT Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers

Created in 1999

This is a fun card I made for my Dad for Father’s Day in 1999.  The images are all from Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers (try saying that 10 times fast!).  I used to love sitting on the floor in the rubber pit at rubber stamp conventions and discover great images.  My dad happens to be a fisherman; and this spoof on the fish laughing at the hook was just to good to pass up.  Decorative scissors provided interest with the main image and mat over the background stamping.  

Please leave a comment, I love hearing from you!

2 comments:

  1. It IS a fun card! Fun and Funny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did you ever wonder if the fish are doing this? I bet my dad does when he goes fishing and not catching!

      Delete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!