Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Back to School BBQ

Last weekend the crew at Stick It Down hosted an event on Facebook, Sticking It Down All Weekend.  I had some time to be crafty (due to that flu thing . . . ) and created this for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  There is still time to play for prizes at the FB event.  Comment below me if you still need an invite.


I've had these photos on my desk for almost a year, and now they are ready for Peter's Album.  Yeah!  I started with yellow cardstock and used Scenic Park's Appleton Collection.  It is full of fun school related images and embellishments.  I stamped the stars on the grid paper with Versa Color Scarlet and Unity Stamp Company's "Splatter & Stars", it needed a little something!   The title is stamped in the same Scarlet using Technique Tuesday's Farmhouse Capital and Lower Case Large alphabet.  The arrow is inked in Versa Color Mountain Lake.  

This is the inspirational sketch from SID:

The challenge:  I used the diagonal of green, stripes, and stamping.
Please stop by the Stick It Down blog, we have some fun new sketches debuting tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Great spread again Neva, love that you used an inspirational sketch too. I do this with my card making, it is a great way to start isn't it? :O)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!