Monday, December 4, 2017

Stick It Down Double Page sketch for Halloween

It is time to share my version of December's Stick It Down double page sketch.  Come join the fun and create your own version of this versitile sketch.



I had two sets of photos for Halloween this year and this sketch worked perfectly for both.  My older son decided he wanted to do a fancy Jack-o-lantern, and the younger was not to be outdone.  On Halloween the 18-year old and his girlfriend volunteered to take his younger brother trick-or-treating.  So we had to document the before and after.   Here is my rendition:


I have a ton of My Mind's Eye Blackbird paper in my stash.  Must have purchased a stack at a sale at a convention!  It is perfect for the base layer.  The spider web was created with The Crafter's Workshop Spiderweb stencil, by inking the stencil with ink daubers and All Purpose Black Pearl Ink and then pressing it onto the paper.  The pumpkin glitter die cut sheet a Martha Stewart  Holidays paper from long ago.  I did a little creative trimming to use one sheet on both sides of the layout.  The photos are framed with black cardstock.  The title is Quickutz Abigail font.  I made two of these layouts, one for each son . . . I am really happy with the finished pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!