Sunday, March 26, 2017

Spring Time Thank You


We had a rainy weekend here in Central Oregon, which keep us inside . . . and I had time to play in my craft room, yeah!  It was time to practice with my newest color layering stamps set by Hero Arts, Color Layering Bird and Branch.  I created a series of cards with this being my favorite of the bunch.


I discovered through a few practice runs that it is best to use a stamp positioner to create a series of cards with the same image.  I started by stamping the bird and adding the layers, followed by the branch, additional branches, with flowers and leaves. 

Memento Inks were used to stamp the images, ink the backing square, and stamp the sentiment.  Memento inks used—Morocco, Tangelo, Dandelion, Pistachio, Olive Grove, Toffee Crunch, Rich Cocoa.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is by Stampendous.

I delighted enter the following challenges:



5 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty spring card, and beautiful stamping. Thanks for joining our Springtime Come And Get It challenge, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..I love your card...the colours are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Creative Friday!
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Colours!
    Thank you for joining in our Creative Friday Challenge.
    Bye Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely! Thanks for joining us at creative friday! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!