Monday, February 13, 2017

Seascape water colored with Fireworks!

Imagine now has Fireworks in 2 once bottles!  Hurray!  There is also an agitator in the bottle that makes it so easy to mix the shimmer back into the solution.  The Imagine blog is featuring several projects today that include this wonderful seascape that I water colored with Fireworks.  Go check all the amazing project out over at Imagine!



Last summer I purchased a set of dies I just HAD to have, without really knowing when I would use them in the future.  Every crafter has those shopping moments!  When the Fireworks challenge was announced, I had the perfect way to showcase both the dies and the wonderful color palette of the Fireworks sprays with this under the sea diorama.  Fireworks can be used as water colors with water color paper and a little water spray.  It was so much fun to create a multilayered scene with just die cuts, Fireworks, and a Pico Embellisher.  The Fireworks adds just the right amount of shimmer to make the fantasy come alive!

Imagine

Other
Water Color paper
Water Spray bottle
Elizabeth Craft Designs—Shells Small, Shells Large, Turtle, Seaweed, Stitched Rectangles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!