Saturday, November 12, 2016

Tom Turkey for your Table


Head over to Imagine's blog for the fun tutorial on this cute Tom Turkey





Turkeys are synonymous with Thanksgiving and the fall holidays.  We have enjoyed raising a few on our mini-farm, and my favorites were the Bronze Breasted turkey.  They had beautiful iridescent colored feathers, and the Tom turkey would strut around showing off his beautiful tail plumage.  This was the inspiration my version of a pine cone turkey to add to our table decorations.  A little irRESISTibles Texture Spray, Kraft card stock, and almost any large flower die can be used to create a cute turkey.

He will take about an hour to create plus dry time!  What are you waiting for?  Go have some fun and make a few for your table. 

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!