Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Artist in Residence 2015-2016 for Imagine Crafts by Tsukineko

I am over the moon excited to announce that I have been selected as an Artist in Residence for Imagine Crafts by Tsukineko!  The product line is AMAZING and I am really looking forward to playing and creating with all kinds of really cool stuff. 

Some of my original stamp pads are Tsukineko ink pads, and they are still in use after 15-18 years!  I've always stored them upside down in a cool dry place as suggested.  This just means I can add to my ink stash with more fun colors.  This recent post uses one of my oldest Kaleidacolor ink pads AND was part of Imagine Crafts "Links We Like Wednesday" just today. 

Imagine Crafts has so many products that can be used in paper crafting, mixed media, and DIY projects.  I will be sharing some of the new creative ways that this incredible line can be used in your crafting projects. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so so so excited for you! jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you my friend, congratulations you deserve to be on the team, your work is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neva, what WONDERFUL news!!! Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to start following you and all your artistic adventures!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!