Thursday, February 12, 2015

TBT Valentine's Post-It Note holder

This is a mini project I created as gifts for moms in my Mother's of Preschoolers (MOPS) small grop in 2011.  I have a few left that I plan on gifting to my younger son's team of teachers.

Created in 2011
 I started with red card stock trimmed to 3 1/8" x 8 1/2".  It is scored at 3 1/8", 3 1/2", 6 5/8", and 7".   The pink card stock was pressured embossed with Sizzix Heart and Dots embossing folder then inked with red ink to make the hearts pop a bit more.  The square is trimmed to 2 1/2" x 2 1/2'.  A 18" piece of ribbon is adhered to the red card stock, and the pink card stock is adhered over that.  A simple bow closes the little gift.  I made about 15 of these in less than an hour and they were a bit hit!


Thanks for stopping by!  It has been a busy week around the little farm, and I've not had much time to play in my craft cave.  The up coming weekend will be all about High School wrestling, so I don't know that I will have time to play this weekend either.  Good thing I've had a some time in the last few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!