Saturday, January 3, 2015

Clean and Simple Thanks So Much


Now that Christmas is past it is time to create thank you cards!  


I started with a 6-Bar Halcraft card and trimmed it down to 4 ¾” x 6 ½” and inked the edges with Memories Midnight Blue ink.  Next I used my version of Wisteria Wonder and a Martha Steward punch set—Cherish to create a front panel.  In my scrap bin I found a bit of Night of Navy and some Canford Silver card stock.  These were placed strategically on Sizzix Thank You embossing folder and were pressure embossed. 

The sentiment image Stamping Up’s Think Happy Thoughts is stamped in Tsukinkeo Encore Ultimate Metallic Silver and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder.  The sentiment and mat are die cut and pressure embossed with Spellbinders Standard Circles Large and Small.  The Wisteria Wonder circle is inked with Midnight Blue ink and adhered with dimensional foam to pop it up from the card base. 

What a quick and easy card to create!  It is inspired by and entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Neva! It's kathy, from Kathy by Design! I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog during the Seaons Givings Blog Hop and leaving such a sweet comment. I'm very excited to have you as a new follower on Bloglovin'. I tried to e-mail you, but the address I had was not correct. So I decided to just pop over to your blog and pay you a visit! Surprise! This card is so pretty! I love the pierced edge and the metallic embossing. Very classy! Looking forward to sharing lots of ideas with you in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Neva. Love the metallic colors, the great textures... the decorative edges look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The angles and shapes are what makes this card so much more interesting than the storestuff.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!