Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day card


Now showing the card I made for Mother's Day for my Mom and my Mother-in-Law.  Using my stash for papers (Provo Craft Slab III), shopping my existing stamps for background (Fancy Pants Designs Pollen Dust), and loving the options with SpellBinders (Carnation Creations and Labels 4) and Heartfelt creations dies (Decorative Blossom Corner) and stamps (Carnation Florals 1 and 2).  Donna Salazar just put out a very nice YouTube video about using this particular die set, so go check it out:   Donna Salazar's Tutorial.  I used two different colors of ink in the carnation, but it is hard to tell in the photo.  It is amazing how real the carnation looks with all of the layers and crumpled petals.  This card is very similar in design to a card we made in the Heartfelt Creations card class at the Portland CKC.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make me smile to know you enjoy my creativity! Thank you!